a message from twofordinner
Bwahaha. Okay. Sorry I took so long to answer! It’s SaltyDavis’ birthday tomorrow so he opened presents with my family tonight. :3
Just gonna add a single point as to why I’m *biased with a related gif for each group/fandom.
TO THE LIST (which is inferior looking to yours, and in no particular order)!
- His laugh may as well be an out-of-body experience. Seriously. I have never seen anyone get into laughing the way he does. It’s so great. Also sometimes ridiculous.
- Okay and I’m already cheating, but he also ‘ships so well. Just, he does. There is no skirting around this fact.
- Super Junior
- Eunhyuk or Siwon
- Mr Dance Machine! Pretty much this. I could watch him dance day in, and out. He’s supremely talented (and relatively humble, I give him imaginary points for that as well).
- Siwon is your fault. Take your win. BUT I did see the first handful of epsiodes of Oh! My Lady, and I was surprised by his acting. Also his adorableness. Which is now a word according to both me AND the Firefox dictionary!
- She was my first k-pop bias, tbh. She’s just super (well, not super, but more quiet than other k-idols let’s say) quiet, but when she does speak up you find out she’s been incredibly opinionated the entire time. I relate to that.
- Boy has some pipes. I’m a sucker for deep voices, and his is the lowest in 2AM (AFAIK, JYP should totally give ranges). If nothing else, his is the warmest. Also dat face.
Aaaaand that’s it for now. :D?
K-pop catalogues can be pretty huge (when you’re weird like me and get hooked on a song and need to listen to it a thousand times before moving on to the next one) so it takes awhile for me to get through them. If you have suggestions for groups I should get in to from here I am all ears!